Calvary Temple Early Childhood Learning Center recognizes each child as a precious and unique gift from God. We believe Christian education is an extension of the home and the mandate given to parents in Deuteronomy 11:18-19, “Therefore shall you lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul…Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down, and when you get up.” Therefore, we believe the purpose of everything said and done at Calvary Temple Early Childhood Learning Center is to bring honor to Christ as we assist parents in raising their children.
We believe early childhood instruction must address the spiritual, cognitive, social, emotional, and physical needs of each child in a developmentally appropriate way. Our curriculum follows the Pennsylvania Standards for Early Childhood Education but is Christ-centered. We believe our teachers must be committed not only to academic excellence and life-long learning, but also to demonstrating and continually growing in their walk with the Lord.
We believe parents are an integral component in their child’s education, and should therefore, be totally committed to and wholly supportive of our philosophy and objectives. We believe enrollment at Calvary Temple Early Childhood Learning Center is a privilege, not a right.
Calvary Temple Early Childhood Learning Center is a community service and outreach ministry of Calvary Temple of Allentown. Our mission is to provide young children with a high-quality, Christian-based education, as well as the highest standard of care in a safe, nurturing, Christ-centered environment.
- PA KEYS STAR II Facility
- Curriculum in all classrooms addresses the spiritual, cognitive, social, emotional, and physical development of each child with an emphasis on kindergarten readiness
- Lesson plans in all classrooms, infant through school age, are developed to incorporate all of the Pennsylvania Early Childhood Education Standards.
- Individual classrooms for each age group
- DPW teacher-child ratios are consistently maintained
- All lead teachers have a minimum of 2500 hours early childhood experience
- Breakfast and afternoon snack are provided
- CCIS Title XX subsidy accepted
- Finger scan-controlled entry facility
- Scholarship available for those eligible
Racially Nondiscriminatory Policy
The Calvary Temple Early Childhood Learning Center admits students of any race, color, religion, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs. (Also see USDA Nondiscrimination Statement 2015)