- Full Time – A signed agreement for 5 days each week regardless of absenteeism, vacation or holiday. Number of days attended are billed at the same weekly rate.
- Part Time 4 days – A signed agreement for 4 days each week regardless of absenteeism, vacation or holiday. Additional days (over 4 weekly) are billed at the drop-in rate.
- Part Time 3 days – A signed agreement for 3 days each week regardless of absenteeism, vacation or holiday. Additional days (over 3 weekly) are billed at the drop-in rate.
Any change in scheduled days will require that a new fee agreement will need to be signed. For staffing and planning purposes, please be considerate and let the Director know of any schedule changes as soon as possible.
Registration fees are non-refundable. You will be charged a yearly registration fee per child. A security deposit is due for all enrollments prior to their start date. Your deposit will be refunded or used for your child’s last week at Camp Calvary, unless it is needed in the event your tuition is not paid.
If payment is not made or a schedule organized with Camp Calvary’s billing office is not created, suspension until full payment is made will be required.
Care will be suspended for any family not paying their tuition the Friday before the week of camp. All families are required to sign up for Tuition Express.
You will be billed your weekly amount in your signed contract on Fridays. Payment is expected for all days contracted regardless of absence due to illness, vacation, holiday or weather conditions. All payments will be securely processed electronically through Tuition Express.
Tuition Express offers two methods of payment:
- Weekly withdrawal from a checking or savings account
- Weekly to a debit or a credit card