Welcome parents to Camp Calvary’s Summer Camp 2020. We hope you had a great school year. As summer soon approaches, we would like to inform you of some important information that you and your child(ren) will need to know before starting camp.
- We provide care to children aged 6-12
- Camper must have completed one full school year of Kindergarten.
- Camp Hours: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm. During these hours, children will be involved in various age appropriate activities and centers. (If you are unable to arrive by 6 pm, please ensure that you have alternate pick up arrangements in place for your child by a person on your emergency contact form. Said person must show a photo I.D.)
- Sneakers must be worn to camp at all times.
- Breakfast and afternoon snacks are provided daily at no additional cost!
- Packed lunches are required, a microwave is available for anything that needs heating. Please label lunches with your child(ren)’s name. Please pack an ice pack in lunch box if needed.
- Children are recommended to pack a labeled water bottle daily.
- It is a good idea to pack a change of clothes for outside water activities or in case of an accident.
- Please DO NOT bring toys from home, especially electronics.
- Camp Calvary reserves the right to modify activities, the daily schedule, special events, and location based on weather conditions, and facility availability.
Field Trip Information
- All trips need to be paid in full by Friday, May 29, 2020. Payments must be provided in a separate payment from tuition and deposit.
- Please plan to arrive no later than 8:00 am on field trip day to avoid departure delays.
- Children must have a bagged lunch labeled with their name and grade. NO GLASS.
- Sneakers and camp shirt must be worn on the scheduled trip day unless directed otherwise.
- Any parents/guardians that would like to come on the field trips as a chaperone needs to pick up a chaperone packet, complete their clearances, and sign a waiver. Chaperones will also need to pay the trip fee of the trip that they plan on attending a minimum of 2 weeks in advance prior to the trip.
- All clearances are required by the Department of Health and Human Services. Clearances include: PA Criminal Record, PA Fingerprint, and PA Child Abuse History. Clearances need to be turned in no later than May 29, 2020.
2 Reasons Why Children Should Experience Camp Calvary
- Experiences- Explore the outdoors, new friendships, and leadership.
- Personal Growth- Learn new responsibilities and challenges.