As I write this, I’m thinking about the snow falling…but they tell me that Spring is here! How are you spending this lovely Saturday afternoon?
As the weather breaks, your child(ren) may wear open toed sandals as long as they have a back strap. In addition, if you have not already done so, please provide a sweater and extra clothing and begin to think about sunblock.
Toys from home are only allowed on the day of show and tell, which is usually on Friday. Blankets and soft stuffed comfort toys are allowed for nap time only.
Please Note: We are not responsible for any toys which may become lost, traded or given away by your child(ren).
Crafts (Preshool and Pre-K parents please bring in)
- an adult sized pair of socks for sock puppets.
- Small containers to plant flowers for Mother’s Day
- Seeds of any kind for our vegetable garden.
- Center wide Pajama Day – Friday, April 15th
- Camp Calvary’s Information Night – Tuesday, May 3rd at 5:30 PM (please invite a friend or three)
- Pre-K Graduation – Friday, June 17th
- Camp Calvary (Ages 6-12, Theme: Cruise Ship) Sets sail: June 20th
That’s all for now. See you all on Monday!