Summer is almost here and with it comes all the fun things that summer brings like graduation, Father’s Day, water play and summer camp!
Your child(ren) may wear open toed sandals as long as they have a back strap. In addition, if you have not already done so, please provide a towel, sun block, water shoes, bathing suit, t-shirt (if your child burns easily).
Toys from home are still being brought in. They only allowed on the day of show and tell, which is on Fridays. Blankets and soft stuffed comfort toys are allowed for nap time only.
Please Note: We are not responsible for any toys which may become lost, traded or given away by your child(ren).
Our Pre-K graduation ceremony will be held on Friday, June 17th at 2:00 pm. Let’s congratulate our graduates:
The ceremony will be in held smaller side of the fellowship hall.
- Center wide water play begins – Monday, June 6, 2016 a note was sent home with your child(ren)
- Pre-K Graduation – Friday, June 17th
- Father’s Day – June 19th please don’t forget to return your shoe print to Mrs. Mary!
- Summer Camp Calvary Begins June 20th
- Applebee’s lunch field trip – June 24th. Permission slips will follow at a later date. Parents are welcome to join. Please note this will be a walking trip.
That’s all for now. See you all on Monday!