Ages 12 – 24 Months
- Toddler room consists of one assistant group supervisor and one aide
- Emphasis on development of motor skills (i.e. walking, jumping, language comprehension and more) and development of social interaction
- Individual attention, care and TLC given to your child
- All developmental equipment and toys being used have been rated high rank by Pediatricians (i.e. Step 2, Veggie Tales, Fisher Price)
What to Expect:
- Children will begin to learn independence
- Eat with utensils at a table.
- Diaper changed every 2 hours or as needed
- Crafts done on a daily basis
- Dancing, singing, story time, and physical activity part of daily routine.
- Getting your child on a specific schedule (i.e. eating and napping)
- Meal Times:*
- Breakfast: 8:30 – 9:00
- Lunch: 11:30 – 12:00
- PM Snack: 3:00 – 3:30
- Begin to transition your child from a pack & play to a rest cot (crib size sheets fit on our cots)
- Help your child learn to eat with utensils – Self-Help Skills & Independence Learned
- Taught manners, sharing, and morals
- Taught to sit and learn how to interact socially
*Your child will eat breakfast, AM and PM snack provided by the center. All you have to do is bring a lunch. You can bring anything that needs refrigeration or that can be microwaved in 30 seconds or less.
Children can be enrolled in either part-time (4 days or less) or full-time (5 days) in this program.
What to supply for your child:
At least two changes of clothes
- Change of shoes
Crib size sheet (for rest cot)
Teachers in the classroom:
Mrs. Amy and Ms. Dena
5:1 (5 students to a teacher)