Director of Learning Center – 1+ Years of Directorial Experience Required
In our search for a childcare director, the candidate must have child abuse/criminal/ FBI clearances, two written references, and a physical which includes a TB/ MMR shot.
- A bachelor or associate’s degree in early childhood education or related field.
- Must have 1-4 years’ experience depending on the degree.
- Must be highly organized and have the ability to multitask.
- Must be committed to providing quality daycare in conjunction with the Christian values of the organization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling work hours
- Giving tours for prospective parents
- Prompt communication with Title XX
- Commensurate with experience
Equal Opportunity Employer