Welcome parents to Camp Calvary’s Summer Camp 2022. We hope you had a great school year. As summer soon approaches, we would like to inform you of some important information that you and your child(ren) will need to know before starting camp.
- We provide care to children aged 6-12
- Camper must have completed one full school year of Kindergarten.
- Camp Hours: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm. During these hours, children will be involved in various age-appropriate activities and centers. (If you are unable to arrive by 6 pm, please ensure that you have alternate pick-up arrangements in place for your child by a person on your emergency contact form. Said person must show a photo I.D.)
- Sneakers must be worn to camp at all times.
- Breakfast and afternoon snacks are provided daily at no additional cost!
- Packed lunches are required, a microwave is available for anything that needs heating. Please label lunches with your child(ren)’s name. Please pack an ice pack in the lunch box if needed.
- Children are recommended to pack a labeled water bottle daily.
- It is a good idea to pack a change of clothes for outside water activities or in case of an accident.
- Please DO NOT bring toys from home, especially electronics.
- Camp Calvary reserves the right to modify activities, the daily schedule, special events, and location, based on weather conditions, and facility availability.
Field Trip Information
- All trips need to be paid in full by Friday, May 27, 2022. Payments must be provided in a separate payment from tuition and deposit.
- Please plan to arrive no later than 8:00 am on field trip day to avoid departure delays.
- Children must have a bagged lunch labeled with their name and grade. NO GLASS.
- Sneakers and a camp shirt must be worn on the scheduled trip day unless directed otherwise.
- Any parents/guardians that would like to come on the field trips as a chaperone needs to pick up a chaperone packet, complete their clearances, and sign a waiver. Chaperones will also need to pay the trip fee of the trip that they plan on attending a minimum of 2 weeks in advance prior to the trip.
- All clearances are required by the Department of Health and Human Services. Clearances include PA Criminal Record, PA Fingerprint, and PA Child Abuse History. Clearances need to be turned in no later than May 27, 2022.
2 Reasons Why Children Should Experience Camp Calvary
- Experiences- Explore the outdoors, new friendships, and leadership.
- Personal Growth- Learn new responsibilities and challenges.